Thursday, April 06, 2006

Free wine for freedom!

I started thinking about blog marketing when I heard about Stormhoek. That's a South African wine company that is using a savvy blog-marketing campaign led by Hugh MacLeod. Anyway, I'm not a wine connesure in the least. Heck, I can't even spell the word, but I have heard of Stormhoek (and can even spell it). Stormhoek is sponsoring 100 geek dinners in 100 days starting May 1, and they will be providing free wine. I've gone ahead and created an event called the Free State Bed & Blogfest which is #56 on their wiki.

This may be a longshot, but I will try and find a B&B in NH that will host this event sometime between May 1 and August 9th. We will get together, share ideas, blog about them, and jump on the Stormhoek wagon for some free buzz, er, publicity. Participation will have to be limited depending on the venue. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home